It’s Monday! What are you Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn from Book Date, a place to share and discuss what we’ve read in the past week and what we’re in the middle of or are planning to read this week.
What I read last week
I started last week by listening to two audiobooks from Spectrum Audio Books:
- Be My Reason by Brooklyn Taylor
- Blackburn by Brynn Asher
I am still very new to the world of audiobooks (thank you, Jonetta and Carla!), trying to work out what is available and where, but I am definitely enjoying it and would like to continue listening to as many as possible.
I also participated in several book tours and book blitzes:
- A Case for the Toy Maker ( a lovely cosy mystery from a new to me author):
- Don’t Tell Me You Love Me by Holly Kerr:
I also finally got round to reading two exciting thrillers:
- The Cutting Place (Maeve Kerrigan Series)by Jane Casey
- Spider Hunting by K.J.McGillick
What I’m reading this week:
- The Haunting of Beatrix Green– I know I should have read it in October, but really any time is good for a well-written ghost story and this one comes highly recommended by my blogger friends!
- The Six Tales of Christmas by Anne Marie Ryan ( Carla and her updates on the Christmas readathon are so inspiring)
How did your last week go and what are you reading this week?